Experimental and Light Sport Propellers
AMERICAN PROPELLER SERVICE is the leader in sales and service for
Experimental and Light Sport Aircraft propellers.
Installation for various aircraft including: Vans, Glastar, Lancair, Glasair, Velocity,
Pitts, Harmon Rocket, Seawind, Stallion, Berkut, SX300, Falco, Mustang, Cozy, Kitfox,
Murphy Rebel, Zenith, KIS Cruiser, Pulsar and all other popular aircraft.
The ultimate in light-weight performance
- Hartzell - 2 and 3 blade constant-speed models
- Whirl Wind - 2 and 3 blade ground adjustable models
- Whirl Wind - 2 and 3 blade constant-speed models
- MT-Propeller - 2 and 3 blade constant-speed models
- MT-Propeller - Fixed Pitch
- Sensenich - 2 and 3 blade ground adjustable models
- Sensenich - Fixed Pitch
- State-of-the-art new blade airfoil designs
- Hartzell - 2 and 3 blade aluminum constant-speed
- McCauley - 2 and 3 blade aluminum constant-speed
- Sensenich - Fixed pitch
Applications are available for the following engine manufacturers: Rotax 912 / 914,
Jabiru 3300, Vendenyev, M12P, Superior, Lycoming and Continental.